Finishing Rome: Finally - 12/7/07
Today I finished my final lesson about Rome and administered the test to my first period honors class. I was relieved to know I had completed something I didn’t think I could complete, but at the same time I realized how much I’ll miss running the class on my own. Sure it was stressful and I was learning everyday right along with the kids, but I’ll definitely miss it. I know I will still be a presence in the classroom until mid January but I have successfully completed double of what was required of me in the internship program. I will never forget the four weeks I taught those students and how much I learned from them. I will never forget my experiences with them and how much I was made to grow up and be the adult in the room. The lessons I’ve learned through this internship I will take with me for the rest of my life. I truly believe I am a changed person, and for the better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment